The information presented in this website does not constitute legal advice and we are not responsible or liable for any error, omission, consequence, loss or damage arising from its use. All rights over the content of this website are owned by Insignia IP Services Ltd.
Insignia IP Services Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No 06825123) with its registered office at Future Business Centre, King Hedges Road, Cambridge, CB4 2HY.
- Only the following personal information will be collected, held and used by Insignia:-
Date of Birth
- All personal information is held in accordance with the EUGDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018. Insignia is registered with the ICO under reference Z1805845.
- All personal information is held securely, for the purpose of essential contact and the conducting of instructed business.
- All personal information is obtained with the consent of the website user when making enquiry through the website using the Contact Us form or by emailing us via a link, or the client when instructing Insignia to act for them.
- If you make an enquiry through the website using the Contact Us form or by emailing us via a link we will use the information you provide only for the purpose of responding to your enquiry.
- All personal information will be retained for 6 years after the last business transaction and will then be destroyed.
- All clients have the right to request the personal information held by us and the right to request that the data is deleted (contact Guy Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org).